The employee should be involved in the provision of accounting and auditing services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Assist employees in their daily work,
– Participate in the development and implementation of processes and procedures,
– Analyze and formulate data in accordance with required standards and formats,
– Assist colleagues in preparing audit reports,
– Participate in audit projects.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS
– Accountant qualification (education)
– Willingness to work and learn intensively
– Ability to work in a team
– Analytical skills
– Computer skills: MS office, ArmSoft
Depending on experience, qualification and performance